Bow ties are neckties that are tied symmetrically and in the past were usually worn by men. Now, women have also adopted this style and there are bow ties for ladies! For a cute, feminine look try a loosely-fitted bow with skirts or shorts, while for a classic look pair one with a blazer. When combined with a hat it expresses sophistication and finesse.
Bow ties are very simple accessories that can add elegance to your appearance. They are versatile and you can make different fashion combinations with them. there are endless possibilities when it comes to bows and fashion. If you combine one with a plain outfit you will make a bold statement for sure. You will grab the attention of other people for sure. So, bow ties for ladies? Yes, yes and yes! For me, but what do you say
at 3:33 PM
Last year the color blocking trend took over the world of fashion and beauty,. It made my life so much easier pairing 2 colors that usually don't go together and get away with it because of the trend. Have you ever thought about Blocking your makeup?Uhmmmm that's a big risk to take but I think its worth trying. Here are a few pictures that you may or may not like
I love this, I tried this,it worked, would you try
This don't look so good but when done correctly am sure it rocks
Ignore the face paintings look at the eyes and the lips
So ladies The full face is not bad as long as you do it in moderation. These are editorial photos so everything works.So what do you think of color blocking Make-up edition? Have you tried any of these before ? Or maybe want to try ? any favorite?
at 3:10 PM
Plus Size Leggings Style Tips: Fabric
at 12:20 PM
Ok so I have been noticing this trend and loving it, this shorts by clover canyon made by Los Angeles native Rozae Nichols, captures the California spirit with original in-studio graphic designs and fluid, modern silhouettes. Each original print is thoughtfully engineered to enhance the frame of the body and create an inventive and artistic sense of motion.
When worn properly, it's gives u this chic feel, and the pleats are to die for....
at 2:19 PM
Sling bags are a considered as a popular choice for those who need a durable as well as fashionable bags. These trendy sling bags have multiple benefits for those who are looking for something classy as well as unique. Sling bags have to be trendy and fashionable which are designed keeping in mind the latest fashion requirements. Some of the common features like durability and light in weight make them perfect bags for daily usage. Sling bags are an ideal blend of style, function and fashion.
at 2:10 PM
The circle trend is a style trend from the 1950's...... I first noticed this trend at the New York fashion week street style, and I found it so chic!! I loved it immediately, the circle skirt is also called a full skirt, it could be short or long and could be worn in a variety of ways, lately they've been worn in midi lengths which could serve as an office wear and also semi formal wear, even casually if u rock it well enough...
at 12:26 AM
at 2:53 PM
Nothing glams up your daily look than accessories, ye ah yeah they say less is more, but we express ourselves with fashion, some say less is more, I say go with the flow, depending on the look your going for, wild, subtle, edgy, chic..... Let your accessories speak for you
at 2:25 PM
So I put up a post on dressing plus size ladies, and since we have different body types . I have decided to put up posts on different body types and today we'll discuss the apple body type
- You have no defined waist
- Weight tends to form on the stomach
- Average to large bust size
Which garments are good for an apple body shape?
- First of all, since a lot of attention is going to be drawn to the top part of your body, get yourself a good fitting bra.
- Tops that highlight your body at the slimmest point which is often just underneath your bust. They should have enough space for your belly but not be too wide
- Buy t-shirts that are ruched in the middle. This will confuse the eye and you can’t tell that there’s a big tummy underneath.
- Get Tops with a V-neck to break up the size of your chest and create a lean line.
- Look for tops with a thicker texture that don’t cling so much. Woven tops can be great.
- Patterns tend to look very good on a apple shape body as they flatter and camouflage.
- Tops should cover the whole belly area and end just below the hip bone.
- Shirts look nicest when they are tight just onderneath the boobs and then go out. Also try to get the v shape with your shirts.
- Choose tailered jackets that have a nice v shape at the top.
- Having a tie at the waist is great as it highlights the waist and hides the belly.
- A straight duster coat that ends just above the knee will create a nice long silhouette.
- Make sure that the jacket fits the shoulder perfectly, so choose the size for your shoulders, not your belly. If you can’t close the jacket, you can always use a scarf to fill the gap if you like.
- Dresses should have their waistline just below the bust.
- It’s always good to have some detailing on the tummy area for camouflage.
- Get trousers that have zippers at the side to avoid adding extra bumps on the front.
- Trousers should be wide or straight and not cling to tummy or thighs.
- Also choose jeans that are tailored and wide legged.
- It’s best to get trousers with some stretch for extra comfort and a good fit.
- Choose skirts that have their zippers at the side.
- Make sure that any pleats of skirts start below the belly to avoid adding extra volume.
- Fron under the belly skirts should hang straight.
at 11:50 AM